Wednesday, November 3, 2010

October recap (take 2)

October is one of my favorite months.  It's when the leaves are at they're most gorgeous, it contains my birthday as well as the birthdays of many of my friends, and last but not least the month of October finishes off with the big bang of Halloween!

Birthdays got an early start this year, there's one late september birthday that gets thrown in with the october celebration.  My friends' traditional fall birthday celebration is to go to Kobe.  Because Chopper was in town the last week of September that's when we went.  I've noticed that since my brother started long line trucking everyone does things on his whims when he's actually in town.  It works out just fine since usually no one wants to make a decision about stuff.

Our first ever platter of free desert sushi *drools* 2008?

My boyfriend is wonderful and amazing and used to have sushi for lunch all the time and became really good friends with the sushi chef, Scott.  We usually get free sushi if we're in a large group and he's with us.  This year, Scott deep fried the sushi.


And the leaves were soooo pretty this year!

To bad I missed them -_-' at least in the mountains.

Don't get my wrong.  My boy and I did go on a drive over Trapper's Loop.  We just had bad timing.  Light wasn't good, storm was coming in, early leaves had fallen and late leaves hadn't turned yet.  The mountains look pretty grey right now, they've been that way since our first snow storm of the season.  At least the trees on the benches and in the valley are really pretty :)


Halloween was epic.

This may because we dressed up as characters from the most epic movie of the year.  It was an epic tale of epicness... or something like that.  It was for sure awesome and I can't wait for it to come out of DVD next week :)

If you didn't go see it I guess you could kind of sum up my costume as 'Canadian rock star'

 
Favorite part of the costume
Made them myself ^_^

The Real Envy Adams
And me as Envy
*sings* Send you my looove on a wiiire
If you haven't seen it.  You must see it.  Also, if you want to see the characters and my costume check out the youtube vid-

No comments:

Post a Comment